As a project manager you will take responsibility for managing large-scale project with multiple work streams typically being run within an agile SCRUM framework.
Who we are looking for
- You will currently hold a project manager position and have current or previous experience managing projects in external client-facing roles for a consultancy, software house or bespoke IT software provider
- It is key you can demonstrate your experience of managing complex IT development projects with multiple works streams up to £2million – on projects involving high transaction levels, identity management or marketing-driven solutions within the media, E-commerce, or digital industries
- You will need to be hands-on in your approach and not just a ‘theory junky’. Instead, you will truly ‘get’ agile and be comfortable designing delivery processes with your team.
- Experience or strong awareness of building enterprise-scale programmes is highly advantageous
- You will have significant experience managing the end-to-end project life-cycle including creating statements of work, project plans, etc. through sign off and closure
- You will be adept at managing risks, issues and budgets including fixed price, time and material and project profit, and be comfortable not only reporting to senior managers, but have a strong commercial awareness to ensure successful delivery where you have helped to identify additional opportunities for adding value to existing projects or potential new projects for the client
- You will have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholder in a positive, supportive way whilst maintaining a strong orientation to delivering results and have the confidence to stand behind your own ideas
(Agile/SCRUM) / Highly scalable Cloud-based solutions
The projects we typically undertake solve complex problems that our clients have struggled to resolve themselves; and will involve creating highly scalable, cloud-based solutions. We assemble project teams in response to specific pieces of work. These teams typically comprise of a project/delivery manager, analysts and technical lead guiding delivery for .NET or Java, Front End, QA and DevOps consultants.
As a project manager you will take responsibility for managing large-scale projects with multiple work streams typically being run within an Agile SCRUM framework with anything up to 3-4 Scrum teams and projects budgets varying from £250,000 up to £2million.
- 27 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- 1:1 financial planning
- Discounted corporate gym membership
- £2k training budget
- Company pension
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working