.Net Technical Lead
.NET technical leads provide technical leadership and guidance to forward thinking and collaborative Scrum teams, driving technical discussions.
Required Skills/ Experience
- You’ll sit at the head of a Scrum team likely comprising .NET or Java, front-end, DevOps and QA Consultants to deliver the planned solution, guiding the team through challenges and adjusting their approach as required.
- You’ll oversee not just the development of code and integration of services but, with the support of experienced QA and DevOps Consultants, ensure this code is tested at every step to production and deployed via completely automated tooling.
- As the team’s key technical resource, you’ll communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and contribute to client relationships.
- Additionally, you’ll work closely with BAs and PMs to clarify requirements, create a backlog and prioritise user stories.
You’ll accumulate market know-how by keeping abreast of industry trends including new SaaS or PaaS products that might enhance Amido’s approach or product set, influencing decisions on technology investments and networking for new projects.
With one of our project team’s already having built the biggest Azure-based application in the UK you can expect from day one to see solutions your teams design and deliver make big impacts for big brands.
Technical Lead is a challenging role but made far less so by the quality of our project teams. This role is constantly stimulating.
We have a technical improvement budget for every single staff member and we encourage self-learning in every project. Given you will have a high degree of influence over which stack we opt for you will essentially control your own learning and the technology that defines it.
Who we are looking for
This role represents an opportunity for an ambitious senior developer to attain a lead role that commands real influence over solutions and delivery in a relatively short space of time.
• 27 days annual leave
• Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• 1:1 financial planning
• Corporate gym membership
• £2k training budget
• Company Pension
• Season ticket loan
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work scheme