FrontEnd developers find themselves immersed in a development team with our clients helping to define the solution as well as using their development skills to produce quality results.
Required Skills/ Experience
• Experience of distributed source control – we exclusively use Git.
• Experience of Responsive design, accessibility, mobile first development etc.
• Experience of JS frameworks such React, Angular, Backbone is a bonus.
• Experience with testing technologies such as Jasmine, Karma, Protractor etc.
• Clear communication and a practical head.
• Working within a multidisciplinary team using agile methodologies to deliver quality, tested code.
• Providing advice to the team and our clients about the best approach for the frontEnd components and solutions.
• Assisting in defining software architectures – collaborating with team leads to explore existing systems, determining areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learning the applications capabilities.
• Working across the full project lifecycle, from developing proof of concept applications as part of new business, to delivering the final project.
• Maintaining a business perspective when delivering projects to deliver a technical solution that adds real business value.
Who we are looking for
The role for FrontEnd Developer is an ever-changing landscape at Amido. We work with many different clients using many different technology choices, though we favour ReactJS, Less, Webpack and ES6.
Our way of working is different to many agencies and you will find yourself immersed in a development team with our clients helping define the solution as well as using your development skills to produce a quality result.
• 27 days annual leave
• Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• 1:1 financial planning
• Corporate gym membership
• £2k training budget
• Company Pension
• Season ticket loan
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work scheme