As an alliance manager you will be responsible for the ongoing development and expansion of one of our strategic partners.
Required Skills/ Experience
• You thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, creatively solve problems, think on your feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
• Outstanding collaboration skills for cross-company partnerships and building trust while driving activity through influence
• Proven industry sector knowledge of cloud services fundamentals
• Expertise as to Strategic Alliance business models and working knowledge of IT Cloud environments
• Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organisation (all levels) and for external use
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
• Organisational and priority-setting skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
• Bring energy and passion to the role
• Skilled in MS Office products and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
• Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio
• Excellent project oversight skills
• Successful partner engagement experience
• High touch, face to face contact with Partners’ Sales teams
• Facilitate productive and routine field-to-field relationships between the two organisations
• Enable and drive effective sales relationships between Amido and the partner counterparts
• Tailor Amido GTMs to specific verticals and keeps relevant to specialist teams
• Establish and maintain relationship maps and corresponding communication plan with key stakeholders
• Develop and manage an alliance co-sell strategy to support corporate sales targets
• Identify revenue and leverage alternative revenue opportunities through alliance MDF
• Keep team informed on program opportunities
• Nurture partner-to-partner relationships to strengthen the position of the alliance
• Facilitate regular quarterly and annual executive business and alliance reviews
• Engage and direct marketing support to assist in the development of GTM programs
• Team with service delivery personnel to effectively execute sales cycles requiring alliance support
• Participate actively in go-to-market activities where alliance influence is required
Who we are looking for
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven Alliances Manager that will be responsible for the ongoing development and expansion of one of our Strategic Partners.
Amido is currently investing in growing our business through strategic investment in marketing, sales, and delivery capacity in response to increasing client demand for our services and our ambitious growth targets.
With that, you will drive revenue into the business by working with Marketing and the partner directly, ensuring a high percentage of our business is generated via this channel.
Your objective will be driving Amido to become a leading partner in the UK, with the potential to expand across EMEA in due course. This role reports directly to Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for the success of Amido’s Alliance relationship.
Responsibilities include expansion of company’s portfolio of strategic initiatives, driving a co-sell, influence on investments in co-development, and contributing to channel effectiveness.
• Basic Salary plus Commission
• 27 days annual leave
• Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• 1:1 financial planning
• Corporate gym membership
• £2k training budget
• Company Pension
• Season ticket loan
• Flexible working
• Cycle to work scheme