- Amido nominated for its expertise in delivering innovative cloud native solutions
- Amido joins pioneers such as Node4 and RuneCast in an awards programme that focuses on products, projects and services, enterprise collaboration as well as innovative uses of technologies and honouring companies and teams operating in the cloud, storage and digitalisation sectors
- Winners to be announced on Thursday 22 November 2018 and is based on an industry-wide open voting process
- Amido hopes to add its already growing list of achievements, including: The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table, 5th in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies List under the Technical Agencies category, the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, the UK’s Best Workplace list, the UK’s Best IT Workplace list and won Most Innovative Emerging Technology at the UK Cloud Awards 2018
London, U.K., 14th November 2018 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic technical consultancy specialising in solving complex business problems with cloud native technology, has been recognised for providing an innovative cloud native digital solution for its media client in addressing fundamental time-intensive resource issues when managing audio data, accessibility and search – for both its commercial teams and on-air presenters.
Alan Walsh, CEO of Amido, adds: “The SVC Awards categories provide a wide range of options for organisations involved in the IT industry to participate and to be shortlisted amongst incredible cloud organisations like Claranet means a great deal to us as a growing cloud native company. We always aim to provide and help our clients with the challenge of designing and delivering seamless digital services for users, whilst maintaining business as usual – and we did this for our media client with our agile, audio search platform.”
Digital transformation in the private sector is now firmly placed into the world of cloud which has meant that business owners need technical leadership from experts who understand how to use the latest technology to build scalable cloud systems in an agile way, utilising fast-moving and cross-functional teams.
The SVC Awards is now in its seventh year and celebrates the achievements of consultants, end-users, channel partners and vendors alike and in the case of the end-user categories there will also be an award made to the supplier supporting the winning organisation.
To vote for us, click here.
To learn more about the project, please click here.
- Read more on the future of cloud technology: Amido Technology Trends for 2018
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido