– Amido has a financial growth rate of 257% since 2015 matched by a talent increase of 181%
– Amido growth in line with Gartner predictions of cloud services growing at an average of $50bn USD a year
– Amido continues to invest in IT talent through its DevOps Academy
– Amido is ranked in The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table, Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies list, the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, the UK’s Best Workplace list and won Most Innovative Emerging Technology at the UK Cloud Awards
– Founded in 2010, Amido is a privately-owned cloud consultancy firm that specialises in designing and implementing cloud-first solutions to work alongside legacy applications
London, U.K., 1st June 2018 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic technical consultancy specialising in cloud transformation, has surpassed its three-year goal to hit £10m by reaching £12m in revenue in the 2017/18 financial year and predicts to double its previous target to £20m, by 2020. Its expertise in the design, build and deployment of cloud systems on top of legacy infrastructure across all sectors means that Amido has quickly become recognised as an independent IT consultancy that uses cloud technology to solve business problems, swiftly.
Alan Walsh, CEO of Amido, states: “This year alone we have fostered more variety in our client roster and in the types of technology we are working with, including a number of high profile public sector clients as well as those in financial services, fashion and media industries where there is a real demand for our engineering and DevOps expertise. Digital transformations are disrupting all sectors with companies wanting to use technology to innovate, rather than constrain, to demonstrate ROI almost immediately.”
Amido’s continued growth is further evidence of the lack of cloud engineering expertise across enterprises, leading to lost revenue and operational limitations for digital transformation projects. Recognising this as an opportunity to cultivate young talent that can provide the expertise required for on-demand, real-time test and deployment across any platform and software solution, Amido launched the Amido Academy for DevOps last year. The Academy for DevOps helps and trains the junior development and operations staff with their careers and skill development, which is a huge investment area for Amido.
Amido places itself amidst huge industry players as a consultancy that offers the skills to remove legacy technology pain points, such as vendor lock-ins and lack of agility, through the smart use of cloud technology. Walsh continues: “We pride ourselves in the integrity of our technology choices and in the training of our people, both of which we have demonstrated this past year by appearing in the UK’s Best Workplace list and the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, both for the first time. We compete in a very saturated marketplace, and remain committed to delivering for our clients, and our staff.”
Amido successfully delivers digital projects that are flexible for the future, scalable and offer differentiation of experience. For example, its work with online retail giant, ASOS, has helped deliver a frictionless, global customer experience as well as helping the retailer re-platform their entire ecommerce system using microservices and deploying it in Microsoft Azure, resulting in a platform that will circumvent Black Friday-like crashes. Other new customers include Addison Lee, Save the Children International, Global and a range of public sector organisations, which are all benefiting from the power of agile and cloud-based solutions, designed to solve business problems.
– Read more on the future of cloud technology: Amido Technology Trends for 2018
– Read more on how retailers can operate at scale: Surviving the Spike
– For more information on GDPR: http://amido.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/GDPR-readiness-assessment.pdf
– Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
– Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
– Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido