- Amido debuts in at number 12 making it the highest ranking cloud technology consultancy for 2017
- Amido has experienced a 124 per cent increase with international sales over 24 months
- Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 is in its third year and ranks Britain’s 100 small and medium-sized (SME) companies with the fastest-growing international sales over the latest two years
London, U.K., 27th February 2017 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic, independent technical consultancy specialising in assembling and integrating proven cloud technologies, became the highest ranking cloud technology consultancy on the 2017 Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100, an award that ranks Britain’s 100 small and medium sized companies with the fastest growing international sales over the last two years.
Over the past few years Amido has experienced exponential growth with a 124.21% increase in international sales, and can now boast a portfolio that includes global clients, including ASOS, CBRE, Global Radio, Channel 4, Autodata and Northern and Shell. A full list of can be found here.
Alan Walsh, CEO of Amido, adds: “We’re thrilled to have been ranked 12th in the league table amongst some pretty tough entrants; but I think it’s a testament to how far we have come over these past seven years. Our approach with our clients has always been to solve business problems through a smarter use of technology. We help global brands to connect better with their customers through assembling and integrating proven cloud technologies to improve their customer data and identity management. Furthermore, our company has a sophisticated mix of talent which helps endorse the credibility of our digital services. In the time of austerity where cutting costs and improving technology practices is paramount to almost all organisations, our vision is to become the go-to partner for cloud-first design and digital transformation that positively impacts the business and its customer.”
The league table is sponsored by Lloyds Banking Group, DHL Express and Heathrow Airport, and supported by the government’s Exporting is GREAT campaign. It is compiled by Fast Track, the Oxford-based research and networking events firm.
- Read about the Lloyds SME Track 100: http://www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/sme-export-track-100/
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido