- Amido has a financial growth rate of 257% since 2015 matched by a talent increase of 181%
- Amido growth in line with Gartner predictions of cloud services growing at an average of $50bn USD a year
- Amido continues to invest in IT talent through its DevOps Academy
- Amido is ranked in The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100 league table, Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies list, the FT1000 fastest growing European companies list, the UK’s Best Workplace list and won Most Innovative Emerging Technology at the UK Cloud Awards
London, U.K., 7th August 2018 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic technical consultancy specialising in cloud transformation, is relocating from its London Bridge base to new offices in Old Street following its high growth in specialist IT Engineering talent. From Monday 13th August its new address will be 43 Worship St, London EC2A 2DW.
Founded in 2010, Amido is a privately-owned cloud consultancy that specialises in designing and implementing cloud-first solutions to work alongside legacy applications across all sectors, which has led to Amido quickly become recognised as one of the few independent IT consultancy that uses cloud technology to solve business problems, swiftly.
Alan Walsh, CEO of Amido, states: “This office move is indicative of our sustained growth over the past few years and our ever-growing roster of clients across a variety of industries. They value our expertise with understanding the plethora of technologies out there and how we always put the business problem first. Our client roster demands for our engineering and DevOps expertise as digital transformations are disrupting all sectors with companies wanting to use technology to innovate, rather than constrain, in order to demonstrate ROI almost immediately.”
Amido’s continued growth is further evidence of the lack of cloud engineering expertise across enterprises, leading to lost commercial opportunities and operational limitations for digital transformation projects. Recognising this as an opportunity to cultivate young talent that can provide the expertise required for on-demand, real-time test and deployment across any platform and software solution, Amido launched the Amido Academy for DevOps last year. The Academy for DevOps helps and trains the junior development and operations staff with their careers and skill development, which is a huge investment priority for Amido.
- Read more on the future of cloud technology: Amido Technology Trends for 2018
- Read more on how retailers can operate at scale: Surviving the Spike
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido