- European Tour includes events in: London, Munich, Paris and Amsterdam from the 27th September to the 5th October, 2017
- Amido, in partnership with Janrain, will assist companies to understand if they are prepared with its GDPR Readiness Assessment designed to help organisations evaluate high-risk-data areas such as the identification and management of customers
- Executives can expect to walk away with a tailored GDPR Workbook outlining the various dimensions of the regulation to help craft a plan of action for their company
- Non-compliance enforces a fine of up to either 4 per cent global revenue or €20m, whichever is greater
London, U.K., 15th August 2017 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic, independent technical consultancy specialising in assembling and integrating customer data across proven cloud technologies, is partnering with Janrain to run a series of European Workshops on GDPR readiness and compliance. With less than a year to go until the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force across the European Union, nearly a third of UK organisations fear they will not be compliant in time.
Janrain, a leading Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) company, and Amido will help executives to create a GDPR Playbook specific to their organisations’ needs. Attendees will leave the seminar fully understanding the regulations and how their current technology uses, alongside future digital transformation projects, will affect GDPR compliance.
Following Amido’s own GDPR Readiness Assessment launch in July, the collaboration with Janrain will help expose executives to every element related to a customer’s Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and how to mitigate the risks associated with holding this form of data.
Chris Gray, Chief Delivery Officer at Amido adds: “Janrain is a leader in customer data management holding more than 1.5 billion identities, so working with them is a natural association for us. Our goal is to help companies of all sizes, particularly small and medium sized companies, to be ready. It’s confusing to know how to do this if you’re just reading about it sporadically; and as we are experts in technology platforms and ID management, we feel that it is our duty towards current and future clients to ensure their preparedness and enforce compliance.”
During these hands-on workshop-style seminars, Amido and Janrain will guide attendees through the various dimensions of the regulation and help craft a plan of action and list of all the high risk priorities. At the end of the event, executives will walk away with a customised and customer-centric playbook designed to outline the practical next steps with their own GDPR readiness process.
As experts in Identity and Access Management, Amido has worked with customers like ASOS, Channel 4, global financial services organisations and public-sector bodies to ensure their technology utilises and protects customer data. The new readiness assessment service and the European series of workshops will be integral in supporting organisations striving to be ahead of the game with just ten months to go until the GDPR comes into effect.
Registration for the Roadshow is now open, RSVP for one of the three events here.
- Related GDPR Content: https://amido.com/thinking/gdpr-how-to-win-the-data-privacy-war/ and https://amido.com/thinking/gdpr-how-to-mitigate-the-risk-of-a-customer-data-breach/
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido