- Partnership driven by increased demand for user centred design thinking combined with technical delivery expertise throughout the UK
- Award winning London-based Amido grows by 380% since 2014 and will hit £12m in revenue by March 2018
- Hippo Digital, a young Leeds digital design agency, has grown by over 300% in 2 years and has recently moved to the new northern tech hub in the landmark Platform building
London, U.K., 20th February 2018 – Amido, a vendor-agnostic technical consultancy specialising in cloud-first transformation, is partnering with Leeds-based user-centric service design agency, Hippo Digital, following a series of joint public-sector digital transformation project wins. The partnership, which is a natural and complementary fit, will combine and increase both companies’ UK national reach, enhancing their capabilities through the combination of their specialist skills in designing and implementing technical solutions alongside end-user focused service design.
The UK market continues to see demand for lean, agile technical consultancies that can deliver national-scale IT projects. Partnerships like Amido and Hippo Digital utilise blended teams of consultants working in collaboration with clients to deliver digital transformation projects in both the public and private sectors, and provide an alternative to traditional global systems integrators.
Chris Gray, Chief Delivery Officer and Co-Founder of Amido explains: ‘After working together on some successful public-sector and Identity and Access Management (IdAM) contracts in the areas of healthcare and defense, we recognised what the benefit of a more formal partnership between ourselves and Hippo Digital could bring to our clients. Success with the large public-sector IdAM projects with partners like Hippo Digital proves that SMEs can scale and compete without compromising on quality.’
Founded in 2010, London-based Amido has gained recognition across the cloud technology industry for its successful high profile client implementations that continue to be enjoyed by ASOS, Addison Lee and Global Radio alongside prestigious industry accolades. Amido also brings solid back-end engineering and programme delivery capabilities to the partnership, expertise that saw the company debut at number 6 on the Technical Agencies list of the 2017 Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies.
Hippo Digital was founded in 2015 and has quickly established itself as a supplier of digital leaders, service design teams and delivery experts in support of large scale digital transformation programmes to public and private sector organisations. For clients like NHS, HMRC, Cabinet Office and Government Digital Service who are looking to truly embrace digital services to innovate and evolve, Hippo Digital provide a clear and concise understanding of how to analyse what problem needs to be solved for a service to be delivered successfully.
Adam Lewis, Director and Co-Founder of Hippo Digital, explains: “We are passionate about delivering great outcomes for our clients, collaborating with them and with partner organisations. This approach worked very well with Amido and led us easily into a partnership model where we can provide a strong set of capabilities and deliver quality outcomes.”
- Read the Amido blog: https://www.amido.com/thinking/
- Follow Amido on Twitter: @WeAreAmido
- Follow Amido on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/amido
- Read the Hippo blog: http://hippodigital.co.uk/blog/
- Follow Hippo on Twitter: @hippodigitaluk
- Follow Hippo on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hippodigital/