We are looking for a strong individual with strong stakeholder management skills. We are growing vastly, working hard and having fun at the same time and as such the Portfolio lead needs to be able to use initiative and drive behavior across the company. Drive and lead the Amido Way of working and have a bit of fun with us along the way.
What the Role Involves
Governance and Control
- Implement and maintain Portfolio dashboard
- Work closely with Operations manager on a day to day basis
- Drive governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables
- Maintain and review Portfolio report including key risks and issues
- Create standardised reporting schedule across all functions driving data driven decision making
- Liaise with project-based consultants to ensure that our people understand the reporting requirements to PMO including frequency of reporting, the suite of documents required, and the quality of reporting expected
- Conduct analysis across portfolio data to ensure the portfolio plan, benchmarks, metrics and estimations are accurate and up-to-date
- Drive and maintain resourcing view across Portfolio providing a view of commitments and assignments
- Own and communicate a standard report detailing competency gaps on projects to Operational manager and functional leads
- Create and maintain standard rotation view to allow strategic planning
- Manage and review month end process across business units
- Define and agree key KPIs for each function
- Track and measure function performance across functions
- Build forward view of Portfolio demand vs supply to enable strategic decision making
- Work closely with finance team to ensure project teams manage and track accurate project financials
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- Great Analytic Mind and understanding of the importance for detail and organisation
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
- Strives to do the “right thing”, not just the “easy thing”
- Effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills
- Courageous and decisive, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent – even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances
- 27 days annual leave
- Performance bonus 10%
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- 1:1 financial planning
- Corporate gym membership
- £2k training budget
- Company Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
Based in our Worship St Offices, City of London
Who we are
Amido specialise in solving complex business problems by designing and implementing cloud-first solutions. This delivers differentiation of customer experience, resilience at scale and flexibility for the future. Our focus is to do this while minimising complexity business-risk and build-cost.
With our deep knowledge of a wide range of proven cloud services and related technology, we firmly believe that we can design the best solution from the rich PaaS and SaaS marketplace. The real magic is in understanding our clients’ needs, knowing what is available and gluing these technologies together in the most effective way, building only what is needed.
Our customer references are enviable, and list of successful projects is long. We have evolved as the market has developed and we continue to adapt and learn, apply the best delivery techniques and work in close collaboration with our clients.
A little bit more info…
Over the past few years Amido has grown rapidly bringing on board brilliant technical analysts, user experience consultants and project managers who are focused on building pragmatic digital solutions that utilise the latest cloud applications, services and service integration platforms.
Our list of successful projects is long and continuing to grow – some recent clients include ASOS, Global Radio, Addison Lee, Atkins Global, Endemol, Save The Children, JLT and Channel 4.
In addition to team lunches, slack memes and free fruit, we have quarterly company events where everyone downs tools to come together for a drink, a chat and the opportunity to share something that excites them, whether that’s new technology that they’ve discovered or even a chatbot that they designed.
Amido is a group of talented, pioneering and pragmatic technical consultants. Our product is the expertise of our people and our working practices. Our clients and teams are spread out across London and other cities in UK. As a consultancy, some of our project teams spend five days a week with their clients whereas some split their time between client site and in our office in Worship Street, City of London. We live and breathe variety, flexibility and willingness to travel as part of our culture. Our people are our strongest asset and we are here to support them throughout the lifespan of their projects through our schemes and our social & professional inclusiveness programmes. If you are the kind of person who thrives in this environment, please send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Amido is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, and gender. We celebrate difference, support it and thrive on a diverse workforce for the benefit or our employees, services and community.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please let us know.