Amido is currently investing in growing our business through strategic investment in marketing, sales, and delivery capacity in response to increasing client demand for our services and our ambitious growth targets.
An exciting opportunity exists for a proven Alliances Manager that will be responsible for the ongoing development and expansion of one of our Strategic Partners.
You will drive revenue into the business by working with Marketing and the partner directly, ensuring a high percentage of our business is generated via this channel. Your objective will be driving Amido to become a leading partner in the UK, with the potential to expand across EMEA in due course.
This role reports directly to Chief Commercial Officer and will be responsible for the success of Amido’s Partner relationship.
Responsibilities include expansion of company’s portfolio of strategic initiatives, driving co-sell, influence on investments in co-development, and contributing to channel effectiveness.
Specific activities include:
- High touch, face to face contact with Partners’ Sales teams
- Facilitate productive and routine field-to-field relationships between the two organizations.
- Enable and drive effective sales relationships between Amido and the partner counterparts
- Tailor Amido GTMs to specific verticals and keeps relevant to specialist teams
- Establish and maintain relationship maps and corresponding communication plan with key stakeholders
- Develop and manage an alliance co-sell strategy to support corporate sales targets
- Identify revenue and leverage alternative revenue opportunities through alliance Marketing Development Funds
- Keep team informed on program opportunities
- Nurture partner-to-partner relationships to strengthen the position of the alliance
- Facilitate regular quarterly and annual executive business and alliance reviews.
- Engage and direct marketing support to assist in the development of GTM programs.
- Team with service delivery personnel to effectively execute sales cycles requiring alliance support
- Participate actively in go-to-market activities where alliance influence is required
- Regular accurate reporting of performance against KPIs
You thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, creatively solve problems, think on your feet and be comfortable in new situations working with multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding collaboration skills for cross-company partnerships and building trust while driving activity through influence
- Proven industry sector knowledge of cloud services fundamentals
- Expertise as to Strategic Alliance business models and working knowledge of IT Cloud environments
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Organizational and priority-setting skills and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Bring energy and passion to the role
- Skilled in MS Office products and Salesforce.com strongly preferred
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio
- Excellent project oversight skills
- Successful partner engagement experience
Our benefits package
- 27 days annual leave
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- 1:1 financial planning
- £2k training budget
- Corporate gym membership
- Company Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
Based in our Worship St Offices, City of London
Who we are
Amido specialise in solving complex business problems by designing and implementing cloud-first solutions. This delivers differentiation of customer experience, resilience at scale and flexibility for the future. Our focus is to do this while minimising complexity business-risk and build-cost.
With our deep knowledge of a wide range of proven cloud services and related technology, we firmly believe that we can design the best solution from the rich PaaS and SaaS marketplace. The real magic is in understanding our clients’ needs, knowing what is available and gluing these technologies together in the most effective way, building only what is needed.
Our customer references are enviable, and list of successful projects is long. We have evolved as the market has developed and we continue to adapt and learn, apply the best delivery techniques and work in close collaboration with our clients.
A little bit more info…
Over the past few years Amido has grown rapidly bringing on board brilliant technical analysts, user experience consultants and project managers who are focused on building pragmatic digital solutions that utilise the latest cloud applications, services and service integration platforms.
Our list of successful projects is long and continuing to grow – some recent clients include ASOS, Global Radio, Addison Lee, Atkins Global, Endemol, Save The Children, JLT and Channel 4.
In addition to team lunches, slack memes and free fruit, we have quarterly company events where everyone downs tools to come together for a drink, a chat and the opportunity to share something that excites them, whether that’s new technology that they’ve discovered or even a chatbot that they designed.
Amido is a group of talented, pioneering and pragmatic technical consultants. Our product is the expertise of our people and our working practices. Our clients and teams are spread out across London and other cities in UK. As a consultancy, some of our project teams spend five days a week with their clients whereas some split their time between client site and in our office in Worship Street, City of London. We live and breathe variety, flexibility and willingness to travel as part of our culture. Our people are our strongest asset and we are here to support them throughout the lifespan of their projects through our schemes and our social & professional inclusiveness programmes. If you are the kind of person who thrives in this environment, please send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Amido is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, and gender. We celebrate difference, support it and thrive on a diverse workforce for the benefit or our employees, services and community.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point through the interview process, please let us know.